Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

4 Weeks until my Host Parents arrive!!

I can't believe that in 4 small weeks, Inger and Mogens will be here!!
I am SO excited!!!

The plan for them is to pick up a campervan in Auckland and drive to Tauranga, where we will stay with Mum for 5 days. I was going to pick them up from the airport but not sure how I was going to fit their things AND them into my small car! At least this way, we won't be cramped for 3 hours!

Talked to my host sister Anja online today. She's going home to visit her parents for the weekend. She is thinking of doing a semester's study abroad. Depending on a number of things, like money and if her university can do an exchange, she is looking at maybe a NZ uni! Yay!! That would be so exciting! Especially if it was Waikato or Auckland. I'd get to see her all the time!

Anyway, that's still maybe 2 years away, so won't get my hopes up yet. I'll get to see her next year when I go to Europe! Yay, that will be my next countdown!!