Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I hate being sick :-(

Yes, I have been off sick lately. For those that laughed at me for being "hungover" on Sunday, SO THERE! I wasn't! I've been in bed Sunday - Tuesday with a stomach bug. Not nice at all. I'm back at work today (Wednesday) but am struggling quite a bit. See if I last ALL day!

The reason everyone thought I was hungover was because we had a few people around on Saturday night for drinks and pizza! Most watched the All Blacks rugby game while some of us watched Dirty Dancing (fast forwarding to all the good dance scenes)! We tried Goodfellas pizzas. Not too bad, but sure didn't look like the yummy pizza on their website.

Not much else to update on actually. Nothing exciting happened last week.