Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm slack.....I KNOW!

OK I've been slack in updating my website of late

To make up for it, I'll give a brief summary of what I've been up to since my last post

27/2 Kim's Birthday dinner at Masala Club
3/3 Crusty Demons at Waikato Stadium
4/3 Paula's Tupperware party
8/3 Pitch & Putt with people from Information Management unit
10/3 AK07 Celebrations at Auckland Domain
11/3 Women's Lifestyle Expo
13/3 Hamilton City Council Induction Day for new staff
16/3 First PPR in my new job - I'm doing quite well so far!
17/3 Photography Class Fieldtrip to Hamilton Gardens, looking for photo opportunities
17/3 Paula's Hens Night at Lonestar
24/3 Paula's Wedding at Te Rapa Convention Centre
25/3 Old school friends catch up lunch for Rachael's birthday
28/3 Last day of Wedding Photography night course - with the possibility of doing an actual wedding
31/3 Tobi's farewell party in Auckland - Stereotypes theme
1/4 My first Camp Quality committee meeting - yes I've finally signed on for the politics
>>added>> 3/4 Saw Wild Hogs with Kim, Quentin and Jo
>>added>>4/4 Celebrated Quentin's birthday at En Q restaurant - fantastic meal!
6/4-9/4 Easter break in Ohope - beautiful beach, stunning weather and a great bunch of friends

So that's my quick summary. If you want to know more about something in particular, just let me know. This is just a QUICK summary so I don't get hassled for not updating!!

OK now for a couple of photos to make things a little interesting




AK07 Fireworks display



Paula's wedding - me, Darryl, Paula, Debbie (my boss) and Angela



Jo and I at Tobi's party
stereotypical housewife and stereotypical lesbian or rockstar



Tobi's party - dirty old man Cam, hobo Vanessa and Quentin



Dominatrix Librarian Rachel