Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm just sitting in the dark...

and quite literally! Wednesday night (after I'd gone to bed) Cameron found out that our lights had decided to stop working in all the communal areas (except the bathroom, thank goodness!)

Yesterday morning I got up and saw Rach cooking toast by the 2 tiny lights on our oven. I asked what she was doing as she normally has all the kitchen lights blazing and she told me what Cam found out the night before. So a nice mood-lit breakfast and I rushed off to work, forgetting all about it.

Got home last night and found Rach was cooking dinner by a spare lamp and the oven lights - oh yeah.....forgot about that situation. Luckily we have some night lights in our lounge so we weren't in complete darkness.

Rach, Cam, Jo and I headed off to The Cook in Hamilton East for their first comedy night (once hosted by Revert/Fuel/Bahama Hut......Fat Ladies Arms?!). If you go in before 8pm, it's free! We were in there about 7.45pm and it was packed! We decided against staying as there wasn't much room to stand. We went into town to The Bank for dessert/coffee. Was a nice evening out, just hanging out in different scenery.

But we still have no lights.......