Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Friday, March 17, 2006

who has time to be sick?

Yes, I am at home at the moment on sick leave. I would firstly like to thank my workmate Rebecca and flatmate Craig for passing on their lovely germs.
It started on Sunday night with almost constant sneezing. Monday was a sniffle and by Tuesday, I really shouldn't have been at work. I managed to last until after lunch on Wednesday when I gave up and went home. Have been at home since. Feeling quite a bit better today but thought another day off work to make it 100% better.

Rach and Jo have left me as they had today off for the U2 concert (that's been postponed) so they went to Auckland shopping. Of course I'd been talking about going shopping at DressMart in Auckland (cause the new Hamilton one sucks), but they went without me. I can understand they probably didn't want to sit in a car for an hour with me sniffling in the backseat. Sadly there aren't many great shops here in Hamilton. I've done them over and over and still don't have any new clothes or shoes. This sucks......... especially as I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks and nothing to wear!!!!!!!! Plus when am I going to be able to fit in a shopping trip to Auckland?! Like never! Maybe next Saturday (which will be better as it's pay week next week) but no one will want to come with me........they'll be all shopped out from today.....

OK, I'll shut up now. Just feeling lonely, sick and grumpy. I hate being sick. Who has time for that?!