Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Monday, March 20, 2006

STILL sick!

Well back to work today but still feeling a bit worse for wear. Would love to have stayed in bed another day as was still feeling crap.

Well after my episode on Friday, it was a good thing I stayed at home. Although I felt fine, I soon found out I really wasn't! We went to TenPin on Friday night and had a couple of games. Just Cam, Rach, Jo and me. After that, I was ready to go to bed! Felt a bit light headed halfway through the second game, but I kept going (hence why I didn't beat Rach - yeah right!!). Bloody Rach went and scored over 150 points in the last game!! Well I didn't come last either time (sorry Jo!).

Those three then came back to my place to have some drinks and play cards. I did manage to play cards with them until about 11.30pm when they called a taxi and headed into town. I DEFINATELY wasn't up for that, which sucks cause I'm so back in the mood for going to town dancing! Another time....

Saturday and Sunday were spent moping around really. Still couldn't muster up the energy to do much. Watched a couple of movies, but that was about it. Thrilling!