Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Go Magic!

I took Mum to our very first official netball game on Saturday! Waikato/BOP Magic vs West Coast Fever. It was at Mystery Creek so Mum came over and we went out for lunch before the game. The game was awesome to watch. I got row A seats (not the best, for future reference!). We were sitting right behind the Fever subs, so we had to peer over their heads. OK for me, but Mum is only 5'2", so she struggled a bit.

We won though! 61-47. We right in line with one of the goal posts, so got to see a lot of action. Irene was her great self, as always. The one that I was impressed with is Maria Tutaia, who played GA. She was taking a lot of great shots from near the edge of the circle. Impressive action!