Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Monday, October 29, 2007

and another....

Oh yes, I've been to another concert! Pluto, Supergroove and Crowded House!
This was also at the Vector Arena. I must say, this is quite a good venue. I was on the ground, but they had seats, which makes it easier. I wouldn't want to be there when it's GA. From everywhere inside the arena, you can see the stage. Sure, I couldn't make out faces, but I I could see the performance quite clearly!


Supergroove were excellent! Sadly they did not play Scorpio Girls, but it was a great show, none the less!


Crowded House did a great show too. They were playing a lot of their new stuff to start with, and most of us didn't know it. It was quite a quiet crowd for a concert. After they had a break (with greyhound dogs running across the stage?!) they came on and played lots of their old stuff. They ended on a high with their well known songs, which of course, left a great memory of the whole concert.



Bring back Supergroove!!!!!!