Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

solving all of life's problems...

Well maybe not all problems........and maybe not life's problems........but some problems!!
.......maybe..........

I have just returned from a 3 day course in Auckland at Rydges Hotel. It was Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving and Decision Making - http://www.kepner-tregoe.com/
My whole team at work has already done this course, so being the newbie, I had to go by myself. The course is really good actually. I've learnt heaps and now my boss can't wait for me to do some problem solving. See how long it is until I forget how!

Also have to brag that I got to stay at the hotel for 3 nights - KING sized bed, charging food back to my room. I was living the lifestyle! Well.....dreaming it anyway.

Anyway, it was a great 3 days off work, learning interesting stuff and eating great food!! haha!