Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

rock on!

Just have to say that
Linkin Park ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron and I went up to Auckland on Friday for the second Linkin Park concert at the Vector Arena. It was the coolest concert ever!!!!

Chris Cornell (??) was the opening act. He was lead singer of Sound Garden and Audioslave. He wasn't really my cup of tea, but he sang some songs I knew!

So the main show was awesome. I'd heard that they only play for about an hour, but they were on for about 1.5 hours! Unfortunately, I wasn't feeing the greatest so wasn't at my full potential, but I fully enjoyed the show! Totally recommend their live show.

Also, did you realise that some of their songs start exactly the same??!! Cam and I both started singing different songs after an musical intro, then realised that they both started the same way! Weird....