Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

hate being sick

I've had the worst week. On Friday I came home from work, feeling not so great. We had lamb chops for dinner, but all I could stomach was a baked potato.
On Saturday I headed over to Tauranga to hang out with my mother. I said I'd cook dinner as an early Mothers Day treat. Throughout the day, I couldn't stomach anything. I bought a pie for lunch, and as soon as it got near my mouth, I couldn't handle it. I managed to cook dinner and eat some, but felt quite sick after.
On Sunday I did have a Camp Quality committee meeting and then went to Di's house for a preview of our Camp video. It was exciting! A few of us were lucky enough. Headed home and promptly went to bed.
As the week progressed, I started to get aches as well. Went to the doctor and she didn't really know, but was going to guess that it was a virual infection and/or an ulcer! The pills she gave me for the ulcer made me feel sick, but there is nothing but rest and fluids for a virual flu. Bugger!
Am feeling better today so will try to get to work tomorrow, as I had some important work for the Dog Registrations End of Year process. Also have to work all Saturday morning too. But I'm alive!! And nearly mended too! Yay!