Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Friday, February 03, 2006

the saying is true..

....if you look like your passport photo, you're too sick to travel!!!!!

Ewwwwww I just got my passport photo taken and I look terrible! You're not allowed to show any emotion on your face, which makes anyone look scary. But I'm also having a very "flat hair" day, so not so nice.

I didn't sleep much last night either, so that means dark circles under my eyes. Always attractive!

Oh ewww I just looked again and it looks like I've got a bung eye! Maybe it looks like I'm on drugs?! I'm doooooooooomed! I'm going to be stopped at every checkpoint to be searched and dogs sniffing around me (oh I don't like dogs!!)

OK, who wants a laugh.........see below