Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Friday, January 27, 2006

I don't knooooooooow......

.......what is love.......do this to me!!!

Oh yeah!!! Went to see The Exponents last night!! They ROCK live!!!

I saw them in 1999 at Waikato Uni's O Week (my one and only year I studied there). They still rock!

Jo, Cam, Rach and I went along to Altitude last night. Said it started at 8pm so we rocked along at 9.30pm and STILL nothing had started!

D4 opened for them. I didn't like their music on the radio, but now I've heard them live.......I REALLY don't like their music!! There wasn't much of a gap between their act and The Exponents coming on, which was good.

Last night was soooooo hot that it was really gross in there. It was sold out and they'd moved all the tables away, so that many more people could squish in. But that also meant that there was no where to put empty bottles and glasses.....so where do people put them......on the floor. I was a little weary cause I only had sandals on, but I should've been looking up. Poor Jo got smashed in the head by a flying bottle, causing a little vision loss for a short while. Never fear, she's a tough nut and she survived!!

Photos to come on this event as I'm waiting for Rach to download them to the computer (she was the only one who remembered to take a camera)