Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Can't wait for Camp Quality!

When I last signed off, we had loud shirt day at work. Well the shirts that came out! I sadly didn't get any photos, but I can show you what I wore. It was the same t-shirt and singlet I wore to the 80s party we had last year - click here

Over the weekend I went to Camp Quality training. I am now totally amped for camp next January! It was great to catch up with all my mates and to meet some new ones who are keen to join the team! Though I must say, it was about two thirds returnees and one third newbies! Still, it was a great weekend!!!

They asked for volunteers to help with the annual Camp Quality Escarpade. It's the first full week of November and is in the Manawatu area. I've asked my boss and she said I can have the time off! I have enough leave for that week and a week of camp next Jan!! I'm so excited. For those who don't know, the Escarpade is similar to the Variety Bash that those celebrities do. So I have 6 weeks before that, and I can't wait!!!!!!!

Anyone want to sponsor us?! You can put your company name on our car!!!!!