Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Yay for another concert!!

Go Simple Plan! Last night we went to the Simple Plan concert in Auckland’s St James Theatre. We cruised up there about 5pm after Jo finished work. It was Rach, Cam, Jo and me. Grabbing a quick bite on the way (with a fairly urgent pit stop required by those drinking!!), we made it to Auckland’s downtown. The theatre is on Queen’s St, right opposite The Civic theatre.

After waiting in a line that went around the block and nearly met back up with itself, we managed to get inside. It only took 45 mins! As we were walking through the door, I saw a sign that indicated that this night was going to turn bad.

“All American Rejects are unable to perform in tonight’s show due to unforeseen circumstances”

Things you do when you're bored in a queue


Poor Rach had bought the ticket just to see them! They were suppose to open for Simple Plan. We asked the people on the door what the deal was and apparently it had been news for about 10 days. No radio stations we listened to announced this fact! Poor Rach – she was SO mad!

For me, it was a great bonus, because 48 May was chosen to open for them instead. One of my favourite kiwi bands! So I got to hear 2 really great bands that I love! Yay for a great night!

48 May

48 May



Simple Plan Simple Plan
Simple Plan