Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

180 days til we leave!

Ok, this is going to be the longest countdown ever, but I don't care!! I'm so excited for our trip! Cameron isn't as excited as me, but I don't care any more! This trip is going to be fantastic!

The next thing we're going to be planning is New Years! We are heading up to Cooks Beach on the Coromandel to stay at Kim's bach. There are about 14 of us going up I think! I don't know, I loose count. But all I know is that me and my darling sister Jo are going to be the only non couple there! Talk about major "third wheel syndrome"! But I'm just looking forward to relaxing with a good book and a few drinks!

Only 17 days until I'm on Christmas break! YAY!