Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Friday, January 06, 2006

143 Days til we leave!!!

OK, this has officially been the longest week of my year! haha!! OK LIFE!! Painfully slow actually.

As I've only been at my job for less than a year, I had to return to work on the 4th. There are about 100 people in this building normally. This week........30! In 3 days, I've had 5 calls. I've updated my blog, done heaps of stuff for Camp Quality (which starts tomorrow, yay!!) and taking 1.5 hour lunches (shhhh don't tell the boss!). I figure it's ok really cause I don't take my 15 min morning and afternoon tea breaks. It's just me for the IT team this week.

Cam and I decided on Wednesday what we want to do in Thailand on our way home from Europe in July. Cause we are flying with Thai airways, we can have a stopover in Bangkok. We've decided to fly up to Chiang Mai (North Thailand) for a couple of nights. There is this cool tour that goes to an elephant camp for half a day and we get to ride one!!!!!!!! Then have lunch in an orchid farm. The afternoon is spent at the zoo - visiting the Pandas!!!! I'm so excited!!

I also plan to do some pampering. Thailand is known for their massages and beauty treatments, so I plan to indulge!

Well I've killed some time adding this entry, while also chatting to Rach, Cam and Shaun online! Having MSN at work rocks!