Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Monday, August 27, 2007

ohhhh so in luuuuv!

2 words for you - Danny Bhoy.
Need an image? Fair enough! Luckily his website is full of them.



Isn't he a hottie??!!! Another 2 great reasons (as if the cute face isn't enough?!) he's Scottish (yes VERY hot accent) AND he's a comedian!!

OK to get back to the point, Cam, Rach, Kim, Quentin, Jo and Jo's flatmate Leeanne and I went to Danny Bhoy's comedy show on Thursday 23 August. Absolutely hilarious show. My cheeks were sore at the end of 2 hours (he did have an opening act so wasn't all him). It was his first tour of NZ without being attached to the Comedy Festival. I will admit that I did prefer last year's show better, this one was still worth a giggle or two.

On Friday night we had a team building with our Service Desk team from Axon (yes the kind people who provided the free tickets to the rugby the other weekend!). We went and played 2 games of Laser Strike before some drinks and nibbles. After many drinks and laughs, most of us headed to the Caz Bar for a bite to eat. Hours later (we started at 4pm and I got home at 10pm) we all went our seperate ways. Axon again came to the party. We never paid a cent for anything all night!! BLESS!

Over the weekend just been, Jo and I went to Tauranga to see Nana, who is staying with Mum for a week. Was nice to see her, but I'm worried about her. Well I'm also worried about Mum, having to watch her mother slowly go downhill. Just have to be there for her. Luv ya Mum.