Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Finally some sunshine!

Another slow morning start, but who can complain about a sleep-in while you’re on holiday?! I sure enjoyed it!

In the afternoon we walked around the Mount (minus Mum) and stopped at a café along the beach for a drink. It couldn’t get much better than this – like a dream actually! My Danish family, sitting at a café, on the Mount beach. The weather was beautiful plus we got to see some New Zealand trees and birds around the Mount. Sadly, no whales, dolphins or seals to see, but there were some nosey sheep grazing a few meters from the path.



In the evening we had a BBQ with Lorraine & Peter (close family friends – like family actually!) and Carol and her Danish exchange student (Carol did my AFS orientation before I went to Denmark). I wanted Inger and Mogens to meet some people that supported me through my exchange and meant a lot to me.