Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

There are too many idiots in this world...

Well today has gotten off to a horrible start. Decided that seeing as I was ready slightly early, I’d get to work early. WRONG! I got out to my car to find that one of the rear passenger windows was smashed in. SOOOO not impressed!

After having a slight outburst on our front lawn, in front of all that passed by, at 6.40am, my flatmates looked out the window to see what was going on. Kind Rachel just brought her keys out to me and said, “here, take my car. I’ll sort it out.” Bless her!!

So called the insurance company, and because I got the extra windshield cover, the window is replaced for free. At least I didn’t have to fork out truck loads of money to fix it.