Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

New Years is planned!

Had a little meeting the other night with the other parties involved, and we have decided our final plan!! Yes, we are that organised. Some of us have been thinking about it for a couple of months - as you do need to book ahead if you want to be anywhere near a beach!

Kim's parents have been kind enough to lend us their batch at Cook's Beach! There will be about 14 of us there, just relaxing, eating, drinking, chatting and having fun! I'm all for camping (as the batch isn't HUGE), so I'll have a tent on the front lawn.

Can't wait for New Years now!

(Also talked to Mum, and she may not be in the North Island for Christmas, so if anyone wants to host to lonely Sherwood girls, let me know!!)