Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The day has finally arrived!

Mum and I drove up to Auckland to meet the plane at 11.10am. We were running late and of course their plane got a super wind behind them, so arrived half an hour early! We’d been there 10 mins before they walked out. Phew!!

As soon as I saw them come around the corner, I knew it was them! I was quite worried they may have changed that I wouldn’t recognise them. I waved and Mogens saw me first. He pointed me out to Inger then waved with a huge grin on his face! It was so exciting!



We stopped for coffee before picking up their campervan. Talk about flash! A nice set of wheels! It had a shower/toilet, stovetop, fridge, sink and 2 couches that merge to make a double bed. Looks a bit like a spaceship up the front, with all the gadgets, knobs and buttons to play with!

The afternoon was spent relaxing and getting settled at Mum’s.