Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Go Rocky!

Went out last night with Cam, Jo and Mum. We went to dinner at Panchos (Mexican Restaurant) then to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Don’t recommend Panchos restaurant. Was quite expensive for what you got and it wasn’t that great either. I had 1 beef and 2 chicken enchiladas. The chicken was ok but the beef was ground, minced, looking chewed up beef. Plus there was no spice to it. You had to pay extra to have spice in it and extra for sour cream!

The show was fantastic! A bit more raunchier than I thought it would be but was a great show. Just slightly uncomfortable at times when you’re sitting beside your mother!

Anyway, I recommend it to anyone! If you can’t see the show, then get the movie out. It is apparently quite good too.