Jacki's News

Read here to catch up on my latest news - cause we all know how bad I am with email!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

2 weeks til Christmas!

I can't wait for the Christmas holidays! It's already getting sticky hot here now, so I would love to be able to just relax, read a book and sit outside in the nice weather - stuff having to go to work! Only 10 more days of work.

Just helped my sister move this weekend, causing more stickiness! It is hot as it is, let alone moving stuff around. We managed to avoid showers for a little while, for her and Louise to move her bed. That was the biggest thing. Louise borrowed her boyfriend's ute, so we could just throw the bed on the back. Everything else could be moved in Jo's car. Luckily she doesn't have much stuff, so only took a couple of trips (one she did herself earlier in the week!).

Other than that, not much else has happened this past week. Cam and Rach are still on the Gold Coast for another week, so another week of quietness around the house. Craig is barely home, and when he is, he's not much of a talker.

And one last thing..........I'm going to the U2 concert!!! I didn't plan to go, but Cam, Rach and Tobi sat on the phones for 45 mins last Monday morning to get tickets. They had a couple spare, so decided I'd heard so much about U2 concerts, that it would be dumb to miss out just cause I wasn't sure. I still have a couple of months to listen to their recent album to get to know their songs! THANKS GUYS!!!